Monday 9 May 2011

Hello...is there anybody out there?

Well here I am writing my first post. It feels very strange to be writing when I don't know if anyone will read it.
This is my first experience of blogging and so my be a little clumsy in my writing...please bear with me...


THE BEGINNING
I've been crafty since being a child, loving messy sticking and gluing activities. I grew into a teenager who loved art and now, as an adult, I've rediscovered the joy of simply making. I've been a little uncommitted when it comes to taking up hobbies...the failed musical instrument list is fairly long! My crafting now is a true passion and not one I'll be walking away from.


Last summer, I borrowed a friend's sewing machine and that is the beginning of my love affair.....










So this is my sewing machine and table, which I hope will make me a little money or at least hopefully enough to fund my making. I needed to return "lovely friend"'s sewing machine. My parents bought me this one from good old Lidl. The most expensive present I've had since being at home, I think, but money well spent as I've used and used it. (Thankyou M and D)
The first round of making included lots of christmas bunting which  Foster Mummy sold for me, on her Christmas fair stall. I'll leave you with some photos.....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment