Friday 13 May 2011

two thing with buttons

Just a quick blog tonight to show you just two things you can create using these.....







My eldest daughter is turning 11 on Sunday and this is one of her presents. They have probably only cost me something like, 30p. My "big girl" hasn't nagged me quite enough yet to have her ears pierced, so these clip on earings will do nicely.



Sorry for the rubbish photo.
And here is another buttony make.....



So it's the weekend and i'll definately be looking for some crafty inspiration.....tomorrow i'm off to my local national trust property for a craft fair. I don't have a stall this time but maybe next time. I'll be looking out for some ideas and hopefully soem networking.....golly that sounded professional!!
Have a super Saturday...........please check out my shop which has a few items in store now http://www.folksy.com/shops/KayBees






3 comments:

  1. Hi Kay , love your makes ...so very pretty . I'm always tempted to make stuff to sell but have not taken the plunge yet.

    I love you message at the top of your blog , sums up my life and reasons to craft too :0)
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    its all looking good... love the clip on earings, did you get cards sorted out????

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes business cards are on their way..thanks "cat women"

    ReplyDelete